All dancers need to audition to be placed on a Dance Team. Current team members must also tryout for each successive year in which they wish to participate. We believe that one of the best things about being in a Dance Team is being part of a group where everybody shares the love of dance.
You may download our
Audition Registration Form here.
Please see our Calendar page (Aug. 21 - 31) for the upcoming 2017 - 2018 Team Audition Schedule.
Audition Prep Week: These intensive team clinics are specially designed to prepare dancers for team auditions. Classes will run on August 14 - 17, 2017. Click here to view our 2017 Summer Schedule
Team Audition Results will be posted here on September 1, 2017 at 9:00 am. Please check back.
Before the Audition
- Get a good night's sleep
- Eat a health meal, so you will have energy
- Get excited to perform and do not panic
- All you can do is your best, so there is no point in worrying too much
- And most important of all, always SMILE, the judges are looking not only for dance technique, but for showmanship
- We encourage dancers of all levels to audition.
- All auditions must be conducted before results can be posted.
- All teams will learn two dance routines and Dance Company will learn 3 or sometimes 4 routines in a variety of styles.
- Competition Routines will be selected at the discretion of the Art Director and the Teachers.
- Please visit our Teams Page for team requirements and further details.